This semantic tree is structured version of the DIRECTIVE (EU) 2016/1148 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 6 July 2016 concerning measures for a high common level of security of network.
Text in the tree is the same as in eur-lex version of Directive: http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=CELEX:32016L1148
It is for everybody, who is not familiar in details with this Directive (MS experts, business, citizens).
Essence of the structured version of Directive
In the structured version of Directive all important terms, definitions, procedures, provisions and other semantic entities are identified. Some entities are directly named by Directive, some names are hidden in the text. For every semantic entity - which is also node of the tree, proper name is assigned.
So the tree is semantic content of the Directive, much more usable for education and real work then .pdf form of Directive. It has very quick search across the semantic content, so you can find everything important in Directive within 3 seconds.
More power of this tool is provided if you need to search across more .pdf documents together (and later will be published other documents related to Directive).How to work with tree
How to search
- Just click on node name and frame show you required information, dealing with node name.
- Click once more on node name and frame will close.
- When there are some nodes under some node, just click on the arrow on the right and you see subordinated nodes.
- Click on arrow once more and subordinated nodes are hidden.
- If we want to see Directive as vocabulary, just click on "ABC view" on upper menu.
- Just write to the search box some first letters of the required term (3 or more).
- Examples: sec - for secure, security; oper - for operator or operations; serv - for service, services; CSI -for CSIRT or CSIRTs; nat - for nation, national.
- When we click on symbol "X" right on search box, search will be closed.